Friday 17 October 2014

Gem Eyelash Curler | REVIEW





Gem. Gemmy. Gemma. Gem.

My eyelashes have a natural curl to them, The curl is defined to the point where the tips of my lashes actually go back to touch my eyelid. Although the curl is convenient, time saving, the extremity of it is just annoying. I cannot apply mascara without having it smudge onto my eyelids, so sitting here and talking to you guys about an eyelash curler was the last thing I'd ever expect to be doing.
Believe it or not, this curler has actually helped me with my problem.
I find that if I use the curler upside down it gets my lashes straightened out enough to the point where there's still some curl to it, but it's not dragging along my upper lids. I don't know how many of you have the problem where your eyelashes are just to much.
A while back I' actually looked up how to straighten eyelashes and came up answerless. Before the state of my eyelashes caused me lots of problems, one of which was preventing me from wearing false lashes. Although this eyelash curler from GEM was very helpful, I'm not saying that it's the only curler that can do the trick. Any curler should be able to do the job as far as I'm concerned, but the GEM curler is just the one that I use.
Now getting passed my dilemma, the eyelash curler itself is really good.

The silver finish gives it a feel of professionalism, it's light weight and travel friendly.

The one thing I don't like about it is that it's one of those curlers that doesn't come with a replacement pad and I'm left to wonder how long this one will last me. I've had this since the beginning of August so it's been a while, but I guess I'll just have to resort to buying a whole new curler when the time comes.

Bye and thank you all so much for taking the time out to read this.
I'll talk to you in my next post!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate and read all the comments that you guys leave on the blog, so please, leave me your comments/thoughts below.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...