Monday 27 October 2014

AW Beauty Wishlist

AW Beauty Wishlist

Good Monday everyone, so this post may or may not be rather shorter than my usual wishlists and posts in general but regardless it's time for the second half of my AW Wishlist Series - beauty. I hope you enjoy.

ZOEVA Brushes
I have an obsession with makeup brushes, I could never have too much of them and at some point you all may just see me on Hoarders walking around my house two feet deep in the stuff. These Zoeva brushes are the current focus of my obsession, but can you blame me?

These brushes have a classic, yet professional, yet femme fatale way about them that comes all wrapped up in a nifty carrying case. I like the sleek black handles and how the bristles are either all white or white tipped. It's always that much easier to maintain the cleanliness of your brushes when you can see that they're dirty. On top of the look, I've also seen beauty bloggers and vloggers alike raving about their excellent performance - I mean that's what we all look for in our brushes, right? Something pretty to look at that gets the job done.

Besides, rose gold is just a girl's best friend.


Revlon ColorStay
For foundation at the moment I don't have any long checklist of things that it must do. All I'm looking for is something that has long-lasting full coverage with SPF and the Revlon ColorStay seems to be the one to give exactly that. Through research I found that it gives a natural-dewy finish and leaves your skin feeling soft and nice. Those qualities are quite appealing and I can't wait to get my hands on some of this.


Clarins Autumn Makeup
Clarins has released an Autumn Makeup Collection for this year and its quite impressive. I have mentioned this so many times in the past, but just in case you haven't heard, I am a sucker for neutral eyeshadows; they are my absolute go-to's. The sleek gold packaging only heightens the reason of why they're on my wishlist. Admittedly though, it seems like only 2 of the 5 shades of lipstick would go well with my complexion. Sigh.


Givenchy Lipstick 
I like this more for the colour than anything else. The deep, mellow pink really appeals to me for some weird reason. I don't usually lean towards pink lips and this I think would be a good step in that direction. This was a last minute addition to my wishlist really - it caught my eye last minute.

So there you have it, the final bit of my AW Wishlist Series and I hope that you've enjoyed every word of it. I just had to add this part, it's been nagging at me: Doesn't Zoeva sound better as (Zoh-e-vah) instead of (Zoh-ee-vah)? 

As always thank you guys so much for reading.


What's on your AW wishlist this year?

I'll talk to you in the next post.




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate and read all the comments that you guys leave on the blog, so please, leave me your comments/thoughts below.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...