Wednesday 30 April 2014

L.A. Colors Mineral Pressed Powder





Hey everyone, it's been awhile. My first exam is next week Tuesday and I'm starting to feel the stress of things, and with how things are going I think that I will only really be posting once a week for the moment. I think I'll even have them pre-written and schedule for particular days. So, I'm going to make myself scarce from the internet as everything is cracking down. On with the post:

Right here I have a mineral pressed powder in the shade 'Ebony' from L.A. Colors. This is my first mineral pressed powder and I can't really say that it's any different from other pressed powders that I've used in the past, except that I find that this one is easier to apply. I loving using my RT Buffing Brush to apply this and all other pressed powders as I feel that it does a really good job of patting on the powder, but you'd really have to use a light hand with this if it's light coverage that you're looking for.

I love the case of this. The powder pan can be flipped over to reveal a mirror and an applicator sponge - as demonstrated the last picture above - and the case is nice and transparent all around. The mirror is nice and clear, just the right size and makes using this product on the go so much easier.

Overall it's safe to conclude that I really like this product and would definitely repurchase it once its all gone.

Bye everyone and I'll talk to you in my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate and read all the comments that you guys leave on the blog, so please, leave me your comments/thoughts below.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...