Sunday 6 April 2014

Royal Blue Wedges






I've been meaning to do this post for a bit now.

These are royal blue faux suede shoes from the brand 'Styluxe'.

I got them last weekend with the intention of making them late editions to my Spring wardrobe. They're really versatile, good for outfits meant for day - skinny jeans and muscle tees -  or night - cocktail dresses; and I'm just laying in wait for the opportunity to finally wear them.

But first, let's all take a moment to pray that I wont fall over in these things. :D

Short post today.
Bye everyone, I'll talk to you in the next post!






No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate and read all the comments that you guys leave on the blog, so please, leave me your comments/thoughts below.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...