Wednesday 9 April 2014

Blogger Wishlist

I thought I’d do a blogger wish list post as there are definitely some blog enhancing tools that I’ve been wanting for a while now. Check it out:

Blogger Wishlist

Blogger Wishlist by vanityroseofficial featuring a wall light

1.       A Camera
What’s a beauty/fashion blog without pictures, right?
I’m particularly interested in the Canon Rebel t5i as I’ve read a lot of positive reviews about it and I’ve seen the quality of pictures that it can produce. I can have this, and then leave my smaller camera for when I’m pressed for time and space when I’m heading out.

2.       iPad
This would make blogging on the go so much easier, I wouldn’t have to lug around my laptop and its bulky case – Lord knows it’s heavy. So this would be really convenient.

3.       Laptop
Although I do have a laptop, I’ve had it for a bit over two years now and it’s been through a lot since I’ve gotten it – falls and viruses to be exact – and I’m just so glad that it’s still with me right now; but with it crashing once or twice a week now, I think the end is near.

4.       Camera Bag
What’s a better way to cart around your camera than in style? I really like this camera case from JCPenney. It’s simple and chic and the light pink colouring just adds to my love for it; it could be paired with so many outfits.

5.       A Notebook
Any corky notebook would do, and it would be best if I started planning what my blog posts would be about at this point. Yes I really don’t plan these things. I absolutely suck at organising. Planning ahead would definitely help me to prioritize more with blogging.

6.       Pens
What better way to plan my next blog posts in my funky looking notebook than with some funky looking pens? The pens in the picture are perfect candidates for the job.

Let’s see just how fast I can accumulate the things on this wishlist. Maybe by this time next year I’d of already gotten them.

Are you a fellow blogger?

What are some things that are on your wishlist?


Bye everyone and I’ll talk to you in the next post!

P.S - The links to these items is down below.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate and read all the comments that you guys leave on the blog, so please, leave me your comments/thoughts below.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...