Wednesday 23 April 2014

The 13 Year Old With Her Own Clothing Line

The 13 Year Old With Her Own Clothing Line

The 13 Year Old With Her Own Clothing Line by vanityroseofficial featuring dresses

A short post today, but I just thought that you all should hear this.

Today this post goes out to someone that I think is truly inspirational: Isabella Rose Taylor. Isabella has her own clothing line, Nordstrom will be hosting her line in September and all this is happening while she is only 13 years old. Yep I said it, she’s thirteen.

Her brand is called Isabella Rose Taylor and you can check out her store (here).
I have to say when I found out about her – today – I was really shocked that she’s achieved all of this at such an early age. Did I mention she’s a freshman in college?


You can hear more about her breaking into the world of fashion and through the doors of Nordstrom (here) (here) and find her on Twitter (here).

Bye everyone, I hope that this has been a somewhat refreshing post.



TWITTER || BLOGLOVIN || FACEBOOK

Dress
isabellarosetaylor.com


Dress
isabellarosetaylor.com


Dress
isabellarosetaylor.com


Dress
isabellarosetaylor.com


Dress
isabellarosetaylor.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate and read all the comments that you guys leave on the blog, so please, leave me your comments/thoughts below.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...