Monday 31 March 2014

FIRST IMPRESSIONS | AVON ANEW Platinum Eye and Lip Cream

This is the first product that I've ever tried from AVON. It was gifted to me from a friend on my birthday a week or so ago. This eye and lip cream comes from AVON's ANEW line of products and what it does is that it helps to stimulate the production of a key skin protein responsible for youthful cell shape (paxillin). It also helps to recontour the look of the eye and lip area.

(In a study) After 3 days, 86% felt the appearance of deep vertical lines above and below the lips were visibly filled in. In 2 weeks, 85% agreed eyes have a more reshaped look and youthful definition.
Image
Image
Image
Image

The cream comes with an applicator. The round silver end for application around the eyes and the flat end the application on and around the lips. Applying the cream is very easy, and with how little product I was able to use to do both my eyes and lips this product should last me well past two weeks - I barely made a dent. The cream has an aloe scent and it's pretty simple to use, you don't have to get your hands messy to use it.

I just started using this product tonight and in two weeks I'll give you all a full review of how this product is for me.
Bye all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate and read all the comments that you guys leave on the blog, so please, leave me your comments/thoughts below.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...