Friday 25 April 2014

Home Office [Under Construction]

I decided to take on the challenge of creating my own mini home office. I know that it's going to take a lot of effort to start from scratch, but I feel that my blogging can really benefit from some extreme organisation - big time. And as I go along with this journey I want to keep you guys updated and get some tips from you as well.

I got a whole lot of inspiration on Pinterest today, so much so that I went on a bit of a pinning spree and I think that I have somewhat of an idea - however vague - of what I want the end product to look like. It's essentially going to be in my room in a corner really, but I want it to look like it was professionally put together and a place where I can just get lost in blogging.

I think it'll be a fun process organising and decorating my own little area.

These are my favourite pictures for inspiration so far:



But I'm still in the planning process. I'll definitely keep you guys posted on any updates. 

Bye everyone, I'll talk to you guys in the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate and read all the comments that you guys leave on the blog, so please, leave me your comments/thoughts below.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...