Saturday 31 May 2014

Summer Intern-ships

Hey everyone, I know that for some of you Summer is already in full swing, but it hasn't started for me as yet (blame school), and with Summer comes the prospects of Summer Intern-ships. Have any of you signed up for/been accepted into an intern-ship?
I signed up for one just yesterday, well, it was more like a 'Summer Job Attachment Program' but it's essentially the same thing. And, with that said I really have no idea what type of job I'll be set up with - if any. There were only 60 spots available and it seems like I may have filled the last spot. Not all 60 will be accepted though, so fingers crossed. I'll let you guys know whether I get through or not.
A Summer intern-ship would definitely be something beneficial to do. You get work experience, get to work in a field that you're passionate about and if you're getting into a paid intern-ship you can also get cash (to supplement your shopping habit haha).
The intern-ship would also serve to supplement Vanity Rose, it would give me the opportunity to add a few OOTD, FOTD and product review posts!
I guess from the little experience that I've had so far, there's a little piece of advice that I'd like to share with you guys; please for the love of all that is good in this world, have an appropriate email address set up for work and all that. Oh my gosh, I cannot explain to you enough just how crazy it was for me to actually make up an email address while I was there filling out the application, going home after and setting up that email - it was fun though.

T'is all for now.
Have you signed up for a Summer intern-ship?

Were you accepted to one?

Tell me about it - because I'm nosy.

Bye everyone, I'll talk to you in the next post!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate and read all the comments that you guys leave on the blog, so please, leave me your comments/thoughts below.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...