Sunday 25 May 2014

Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick | REVIEW

In today's post I'll be reviewing the Rimmel London Moisture Renew Lipstick*. This lipstick is part of Rimmel's new and improved version of their previous Moisture Renew line. Sadly, I can't say much about the differences between the old line and the new one, as I'd never tried the others. But, let's be on with the review nonetheless. This lipstick is in the shade 'As You Want Victoria' and it promises to deliver high pigmented colour onto the lips as well as a high degree of moisture.


For me lipsticks have to be really pigmented because I have pigmented lips. Having to apply a lipstick again, again, again and AGAIN can become very tedious. What I like about this lipstick is that it stops the whole repetition of application. The colour goes on easily and lasts quite some time and so I don't have to worry about fading or an uneven appearance during the day for a long time. Another thing I like about this is its moisturising capabilities, because God knows my lips get dry really fast.


I like the glossy finish that it has, so after you apply it you don't have to bother with putting on a top coat of gloss but, the down side is that, if you're looking for a matte finish then this is not the lipstick that you'd reach for. 


And as for the similarities and differences between the old and the new, the only thing that I could really say is that all the colours from the old line are present in the new, but the packaging has changed a bit.


Old compared to New


The packaging is only slightly different but the colour scheme is the same; and speaking of packaging I really like the sleek simplicity of it - purple and silver go very well together.


Overall with the experience that I've had with this, I can genuinely say that it's a product that I really like and would recommend. I actually think I should get myself some more of the other colours and try them out as well.

What do you think of this lipstick?

Have you had any lipsticks from the older line?

Let me know.
Bye everyone, I'll talk to you in the next post.





* I got this product complimentary from Influenster for the purpose of reviews.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate and read all the comments that you guys leave on the blog, so please, leave me your comments/thoughts below.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...