Sunday 30 March 2014

REVIEW | L.A Girls PRO Conceal HD Concealer and Swatches

This is the PRO Conceal HD Concealer from L.A Girls in the shade Cool Tan 'GC980'.


 Swatch
Blanded

I bought this concealer with the intention of using it as a highlighter, but in truth I think I got the wrong shade for my complexion.

The concealer comes equipped with it's own brush to make applying it to your skin easier. I wouldn't recommend that you try to blend the concealer with that brush though, it doesn't do a great job at it. So just grab a concealer brush and use that to blend. Another thing, don't take too long after applying it to your skin to blend it, it's hard enough to get it blended as is.

Since this isn't my shade, it makes me look 'ghosted out' when ever I use it, as you can see in the swatch, so I can't really comment much on the colour pay-off. But even still, the times where I've used it under my eyes it really muted the bags that were there.

Overall I think that this is a good concealer, a bit on the hard side to blend though and it's easy to apply to the skin. I'd repurchase it, but in the right shade next time - hopefully.

Bye everyone, I'll talk to you in the next post.



<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11548735/?claim=ngvzescrntt">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate and read all the comments that you guys leave on the blog, so please, leave me your comments/thoughts below.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...